- Xbox One: Pre-Owned, Not Always OnlinePosted 4 hours ago
- The Next Xbox: Xbox OnePosted 6 hours ago
- 5 Things We Learned from the PS4 Console TeaserPosted 1 day ago
- Batman: Arkham Origins Deathstroke TrailerPosted 1 day ago
- Nintendo Direct: Sonic Lost World AnnouncedPosted 4 days ago
- Anomaly 2 Review (PC)Posted 4 days ago
- GRID 2 Full Track List RevealedPosted 5 days ago
- Gran Turismo 6 Announced for 2013Posted 6 days ago
- More Mind-Controlled Gaming with Son of NorPosted 7 days ago
- Disney Infinity: Pirates of the Caribbean Play Set TrailerPosted 7 days ago
Friday Night Unplugged: Delayed
- Updated: February 8, 2013
Apologies but due to unforeseen circumstances, we can’t bring you your regular Friday Night Unplugged article today. Over the past 12 columns you’ve heard all about Lewis’s adventures with Josh and Fi, running train companies, carving up the Federation and rolling dice in a whole host of fantasy settings.
They’ll be back next week but in the meantime, I’d like to hear more about you.
- What do you look for in a good tabletop game?
- Do you play at home, in the pub or elsewhere?
- How would you recommend newbies like myself find a friendly group of tabletop aficionados?