- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
- Indie (Grim)Rock: Legend Of Grimrock 2
Friday Night Unplugged: Delayed
- Updated: 8th Feb, 2013
Apologies but due to unforeseen circumstances, we can’t bring you your regular Friday Night Unplugged article today. Over the past 12 columns you’ve heard all about Lewis’s adventures with Josh and Fi, running train companies, carving up the Federation and rolling dice in a whole host of fantasy settings.
They’ll be back next week but in the meantime, I’d like to hear more about you.
- What do you look for in a good tabletop game?
- Do you play at home, in the pub or elsewhere?
- How would you recommend newbies like myself find a friendly group of tabletop aficionados?