- Hands on with The Tomorrow Children (PS4)
- Indie Rock: Social Interaction Trainer
- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
PlayStation 4 – Launch Software Lineup
- Updated: 15th Nov, 2013
It’s the usual launch day mix of games developed by Sony and third parties (which are usually cross-platform). However, this time there are a few indie titles thrown in as Sony continues its push to be the place for indie games. One of them – Contrast – is the replacement for the now delayed DriveClub and will be free alongside Resogun for PlayStation Plus (PS+) subscribers.
Speaking of free, the cross-platform free-to-play title War Thunder will also be available on launch day. As confirmed in our recent interview you don’t even need a PS+ subscription to download and play the game online against other PS4 and PC players.
Here’s the list of games available. Since the advance reviews came out earlier this week, we’ve also included metacritic scores where available.
- Escape Plan (71)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (74)
- Knack (59)
- Resogun* (82)
- Sound Shapes
From 3rd Party Developers:
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (82)
- Battlefield 4 (87)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (78)
- FIFA 14
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- Just Dance 2014
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Madden NFL 25
- NBA 2K14
- Need for Speed: Rivals (79)
- Skylanders: Swap Force
- War Thunder**
- Pinball Arcade
* Free for PS+ subscribers
PlayStation 4 console will released on in Europe the 29th Nov 2013.