- Indie Rock: Social Interaction Trainer
- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
Saints Row IV: Character Creator and Real Life Dubstep Gun
- Updated: 6th Aug, 2013
We heard two big announcements from the team behind Saints Row IV today. First: The dubstep gun is real. It is a real thing. They’ve actually made one. I mean, okay, you can’t force people to dance and it doesn’t destroy vehicles or street scenery (unless they accidentally drive off the road whilst looking at the awesome) but you can run around the streets blasting the original dubstep tracks from Saints Row IV.
Yeah, okay. It’s basically a ghetto blaster from the 80s. Still better than listening through the tinny speakers of mobile phone, right?
The real-life dubstep gun is over a metre long and weighs 3.5 kg. It’ll come with a black custom case finished with aluminium, all the better to protect it from marauding killer aliens.
- Four inputs: Line in, SD card, 2 USB ports and radio connectivity
- Pre-loaded SD card with authentic Saints Row IV dubstep tracks
- Powerful rechargeable lithium ion battery providing an hour of use
- Touch Button controls
- Additional trigger activated play and pause function
- Custom pearlescent finish
- Multitude of jazzy lights
It’s a custom-made hand-built item and only three will be created. Deep Silver will be announcing soon how you could be one of the lucky people to own one.
Secondly, the character creator for Saints Row IV is out now and it’s free. They’re calling it the Inauguration Station and you can download it for Xbox 360 here, on Steam here and from PlayStation Network tomorrow. I’ll be streaming loads of Saints Row IV when the game is released so pop over to my Twitch channel tonight around 10:30pm and help me create my character.