- First Impressions: Pillars of Eternity
- Tips for Getting Started in Cities: Skylines
- LEGO Jurassic World Hands-On Preview
- A Quick Guide to Getting Started as a Twitch Streamer
- War for the Overworld Interview: Josh Bishop
- The Order: 1886 vs East London 2015
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Beta Impressions
Aqua Kitty Available Now On XBLIG
- Updated: 16th Jun, 2013
PS Vita kitten retro-shooter Aqua Kitty is now available on Xbox Live Indie Games for 240 Microsoft Points. Not that you probably noticed as Microsoft released it on the dawn of E3 2013. This XBLIG version features a new 2-player local co-op mode, 2 new levels, gameplay tweaks and some new in-level background graphics.
Also if you watch the XBLIG launch trailer till the end you’ll notice a little poke at the Xbox One given that Microsoft is borking Indies on its next console as they can’t self publish games. Sorry Kitty fans, probably no Xbox One version for you.