- First Impressions: Pillars of Eternity
- Tips for Getting Started in Cities: Skylines
- LEGO Jurassic World Hands-On Preview
- A Quick Guide to Getting Started as a Twitch Streamer
- War for the Overworld Interview: Josh Bishop
- The Order: 1886 vs East London 2015
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Beta Impressions
Castle of Illusion Remake Confirmed
- Updated: 15th Apr, 2013
That Disney game teased by Sega America last week? It’s now been confirmed as Castle of Illusions. Totally called it, I am a genius.
Or, y’know, able to read and Google things like a list of Disney video games released in 1990. Anyway, here’s the full trailer, which doesn’t reveal a whole lot more than we already saw.
It’ll be a complete “reimagining” of the game. That means new graphics (I would hope) and new gameplay. You’ll still be playing as Mickey saving Minnie Mouse from Mizrabel, the evil witch seen in the trailer. We know she’s evil because she has a pointy face. Never trust a pointy Disney face.
Sega Studios Australia are the developers, formerly knows as The Creative Assembly Australia. They made The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games. Did anyone buy that? Also Medieval II: Total War and Medieval II: Total War – Kingdoms
The game will be coming to both PSN and XBLA later this year.