- First Impressions: Pillars of Eternity
- Tips for Getting Started in Cities: Skylines
- LEGO Jurassic World Hands-On Preview
- A Quick Guide to Getting Started as a Twitch Streamer
- War for the Overworld Interview: Josh Bishop
- The Order: 1886 vs East London 2015
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Beta Impressions
CLOSED: TERA Rising Giveaway
- Updated: 3rd Mar, 2013
Not even a year since the original MMO’s launch and TERA relaunched as a free-to-play game in February. The evolution is going by the name TERA Rising and will have no restrictions for free players. People who bought the original game receive Founder status, keeping character slots and bank tabs, while also getting an exclusive Terminus mount and the Founder title.
TERA Rising has the same tense action and frantic combat as the original game, but with a new competitive dungeon, a PvP arena and two new high-level factions – the Jax Trust and the Unified Theory Institute. You can learn more about the changes over on the official TERA Rising website.
We’re giving away two beautiful Arkai masks, perfect for anyone who wants to run around looking like a giant blue chicken. It can only be redeemed by one character on your game account but it’s tradable.
Chicken, chicken, chicken!
All you need to do is leave a comment below. We’ll pick the two winners at 5pm GMT on Wednesday 6th March and email the code over. Good luck!