- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
- Indie (Grim)Rock: Legend Of Grimrock 2
CLOSED: TERA Rising Giveaway
- Updated: 3rd Mar, 2013
Not even a year since the original MMO’s launch and TERA relaunched as a free-to-play game in February. The evolution is going by the name TERA Rising and will have no restrictions for free players. People who bought the original game receive Founder status, keeping character slots and bank tabs, while also getting an exclusive Terminus mount and the Founder title.
TERA Rising has the same tense action and frantic combat as the original game, but with a new competitive dungeon, a PvP arena and two new high-level factions – the Jax Trust and the Unified Theory Institute. You can learn more about the changes over on the official TERA Rising website.
We’re giving away two beautiful Arkai masks, perfect for anyone who wants to run around looking like a giant blue chicken. It can only be redeemed by one character on your game account but it’s tradable.
Chicken, chicken, chicken!
All you need to do is leave a comment below. We’ll pick the two winners at 5pm GMT on Wednesday 6th March and email the code over. Good luck!