- Nintendo Direct: Sonic Lost World AnnouncedPosted 2 days ago
- Anomaly 2 Review (PC)Posted 2 days ago
- GRID 2 Full Track List RevealedPosted 3 days ago
- Gran Turismo 6 Announced for 2013Posted 4 days ago
- More Mind-Controlled Gaming with Son of NorPosted 5 days ago
- Disney Infinity: Pirates of the Caribbean Play Set TrailerPosted 5 days ago
- New Magic 2014 Features RevealedPosted 5 days ago
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Interview – Nico BiharyPosted 6 days ago
- The Sims 3: Dragon Valley. Pet Baby Dragons!Posted 9 days ago
- Fancy Keyboards from RazerPosted 9 days ago
Shopping Can be Fraught with Tension
- Updated: February 18, 2013
This video from our friends at music site 7Bit Arcade made me giggle today. Our own Andrew Jordan wrote the other week about how games soundtracks are crucial to setting the mood. Adam and Harry from 7bit have been testing out this very same effect. Here’s the impact that Mass Effect 2′s Suicide Mission track has on a trip to the shops.
Sorry. I guess I giggle easily.