- First Impressions: Pillars of Eternity
- Tips for Getting Started in Cities: Skylines
- LEGO Jurassic World Hands-On Preview
- A Quick Guide to Getting Started as a Twitch Streamer
- War for the Overworld Interview: Josh Bishop
- The Order: 1886 vs East London 2015
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Beta Impressions
Play the PS Intern Finalist Entries Now
- Updated: 22nd Jan, 2013
SCEE have been scouring the game dev community, looking for people with the talent to become the next PlayStation intern. The four finalists have been announced, with their application games now available to play by anyone who has LittleBigPlanet Vita.
David Kuling with Fast Food Frenzy
Simone Di Giorgi with Flint
Baptiste Belier with Meteor
and Henrique Sousa with Legend of… Legend! Sadly, he hasn’t posted a screenshot. Best work on those marketing skills, Henrique.
The overall winner will be decided by Swedish development studio Tarsier, known for creating LbP Vita and Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic. They’ll be offering a month-long internship to the winner. Keep an eye on the EU PlayStation Blog for future opportunities or check out the PlayStation Jobs website.