- GTA V Collector’s Edition Details
- Xbox One: Will You Buy it?
- Paper Titans Review (iOS)
- Indie Rock: Random Feedback
- Xbox One: The Games So Far
- Xbox One: Pre-Owned, Not Always Online
- The Next Xbox: Xbox One
- 5 Things We Learned from the PS4 Console Teaser
- Batman: Arkham Origins Deathstroke Trailer
- Nintendo Direct: Sonic Lost World Announced
Play the PS Intern Finalist Entries Now
- Updated: January 22, 2013
SCEE have been scouring the game dev community, looking for people with the talent to become the next PlayStation intern. The four finalists have been announced, with their application games now available to play by anyone who has LittleBigPlanet Vita.
David Kuling with Fast Food Frenzy
Simone Di Giorgi with Flint
Baptiste Belier with Meteor
and Henrique Sousa with Legend of… Legend! Sadly, he hasn’t posted a screenshot. Best work on those marketing skills, Henrique.
The overall winner will be decided by Swedish development studio Tarsier, known for creating LbP Vita and Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic. They’ll be offering a month-long internship to the winner. Keep an eye on the EU PlayStation Blog for future opportunities or check out the PlayStation Jobs website.