- Nintendo Direct: Sonic Lost World AnnouncedPosted 19 hours ago
- Anomaly 2 Review (PC)Posted 21 hours ago
- GRID 2 Full Track List RevealedPosted 2 days ago
- Gran Turismo 6 Announced for 2013Posted 3 days ago
- More Mind-Controlled Gaming with Son of NorPosted 4 days ago
- Disney Infinity: Pirates of the Caribbean Play Set TrailerPosted 4 days ago
- New Magic 2014 Features RevealedPosted 4 days ago
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Interview – Nico BiharyPosted 5 days ago
- The Sims 3: Dragon Valley. Pet Baby Dragons!Posted 8 days ago
- Fancy Keyboards from RazerPosted 8 days ago
Devil May Cry: Dante Has No Penis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
Dante’s new look in Devil May Cry may be unpopular with fans of the series, but there’s no doubt that Ninja Theory went all-out to make him sexy. All the way out, in fact, which revealed what some fans might consider a significant problem.
Dante has no penis.
I took a close look at Dante’s nude form (for… um… research?) during one of the opening cinematics and there’s a clear lack of dangle where one would definitely expect to see some. Here’s the video proof.
On the other hand, the two ladies he’s seen with at the start of the game certainly didn’t have any complaints. He must be supremely talented in other areas.
We can only dream…