- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
- Indie (Grim)Rock: Legend Of Grimrock 2
The Inner Workings Of Dance Central 3
- Updated: 7th Dec, 2012
This is a pretty great short documentary with insights into the tech behind Dance Central.
It’s interesting and only 6 minutes long, but I find myself wanting to know more. What’s the deal with Matt Boch’s crazy speaker backpack? How did they resolve the gender split outcome?
And what does Swipey actually do? Does he have arms? Can he wave?
The Creators Project is a collaboration between Intel and VICE to “supports visionary artists across multiple disciplines who are using technology in innovative ways to push the boundaries of creative expression.” Kill Screen are working in partnership with them to produce this series of 5 videos covering a range of games.