- Indie Rock: Social Interaction Trainer
- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
Medal Of Honor – PC Open Beta
- Updated: 24th Sep, 2010
EA have announced that from the 4th Oct 2010 (same day as the Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood PS3 multiplayer beta) PC owners can experience the multiplayer version of Medal of Honor. The open beta will run upto the full game’s release on the 15th October 2010. Here is a video showing the kind of action you can expect:
The full details of the Medal of Honor beta can be found here. It is open to everyone with an EA account (which are free to create), so there should be a decent number of people playing. EA will be announcing where people will be able to get hold of the open beta client from in due course.
You can also check out some nice looking Medal of Honor screenshots.
Medal of Honor is released on the 15th October 2010 on Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3.