- GTA V Collector’s Edition Details
- Xbox One: Will You Buy it?
- Paper Titans Review (iOS)
- Indie Rock: Random Feedback
- Xbox One: The Games So Far
- Xbox One: Pre-Owned, Not Always Online
- The Next Xbox: Xbox One
- 5 Things We Learned from the PS4 Console Teaser
- Batman: Arkham Origins Deathstroke Trailer
- Nintendo Direct: Sonic Lost World Announced
Want your message on our site? No problem.
Promote Your Game
We love games. If you have a game you would like us to review, let our editor Debbie know through the contact page and she’ll email you the postal address.
Want to advertise on our site? Get in touch. We can offer background skins, two 300×250 MPUs and a 728×90 leaderboard.
The Average Gamer turned 6 years old in October 2011 and is still going strong.
We get approximately 37,000 unique visitors a month with 48,000 pageviews in May 2011. Our audience is approximately 35% US-based, 28% UK and the rest in Canada and Europe. Demographics breakdown:
- 64% male
- 22% aged 13-17
- 41% aged 18-34
- 23% aged 35-49
- 55% No college education
- 36% College graduates
- 47% Has kids between 0 and 17
You can find more details on The Average Gamer at Quantcast.