- Indie Rock: Social Interaction Trainer
- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
Interview with Dead Island 2’s Jörg Friedrich
- Updated: 14th Aug, 2014
After getting some hands-on time with Dead Island 2 (preview coming soon), Nick chatted with design director Jörg Friedrich of Yager about his favourite weapons in the game. Friedrich told us that while the game is much more gory than Spec Ops: The Line, it feel much less violent.
The new game is much better designed for co-op experiences with events happening throughout the LA. You can craft mods and weapons anywhere, instead of having to stop the action and find a workbench. The in-game footage above is from the LA suburbs area. Other settings include a golf course, the LA beach and a portion of San Francisco.
Dead Island 2 is coming to Windows PC, PS4 and Xbox One in Spring 2015.