- First Impressions: Pillars of Eternity
- Tips for Getting Started in Cities: Skylines
- LEGO Jurassic World Hands-On Preview
- A Quick Guide to Getting Started as a Twitch Streamer
- War for the Overworld Interview: Josh Bishop
- The Order: 1886 vs East London 2015
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Beta Impressions
Where Are the Sticky Notes in Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag?
- Updated: 4th Nov, 2013
Part of the story in the Abstergo offices of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is told through a series of collectible post-it notes that you find around the office. Once the game is over you can actually roam all the office locations at your leisure to pick them up, but here’s a quick guide on where and when you can find each one.
- Note 1: Basement, on the fridge (Sequence 10)
- Note 2: Floor 2, your cubicle (Sequence 1)
- Note 3: Floor 2, Sec 2 office 2
Note 4: Floor 2, left of the toilet entrance (Sequence 1)
- Note 5: Floor 2, Sec 2 office 1 (Sequence 6)
- Note 6: Ground floor, coffee shop cash register (Sequence 3)
- Note 7: Floor 2, near Sec 2 entrance, east side (Sequence 1)
- Note 8: Floor 2, on a cubicle of a guy with a white bag (Sequence 1)
- Note 9: Floor 15, on the way to the server room (Sequence 6)
- Note 10: Ground floor, behind the information desk (Sequence 3)
- Note 11: Ground floor, Sec 2 office (Sequence 6)
- Note 12: Ground Floor, Sec 1 office west
- Note 13: Floor 2, back wall of Melanie’s office (Sequence 12)
- Note 14: Basement, by the bathroom door in the empty room (Sequence 10)
- Note 15: Ground floor, northwest Sec 3 office (Sequence 12)
- Note 16: Floor 2, Sec 1 office east (Sequence 3)
- Note 17: Floor 2, reception desk (Sequence 1)
- Note 18: Basement, by the ladder in the corridor (Sequence 10)
- Note 19: Olivier’s office.
- Note 20: Ground floor server room (Sequence 12)
Happy note hunting!
Update 8th Dec: I’m playing through again on PS4 (1080p, woo) so have updated all the slightly vague note locations.