- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
- Indie (Grim)Rock: Legend Of Grimrock 2
E3 2013: World Of Tanks On Xbox 360 – Leveling The Playing Field
- Updated: 29th Jun, 2013
In our first video about World of Tanks 360 Edition Frazer Nash from Wargaming talked about the menu/UI changes, tank lineup and controls. In this second video he covers upgrades that you will be able to buy, playing the game as a family, pay to win and leveling the playing field.
World of Tanks 360 Edition will be released during Q3 2013 on Xbox 360. World of Tanks on PC is out now.