- First Impressions: Pillars of Eternity
- Tips for Getting Started in Cities: Skylines
- LEGO Jurassic World Hands-On Preview
- A Quick Guide to Getting Started as a Twitch Streamer
- War for the Overworld Interview: Josh Bishop
- The Order: 1886 vs East London 2015
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Beta Impressions
E3 2013: World Of Tanks On Xbox 360 – Leveling The Playing Field
- Updated: 29th Jun, 2013
In our first video about World of Tanks 360 Edition Frazer Nash from Wargaming talked about the menu/UI changes, tank lineup and controls. In this second video he covers upgrades that you will be able to buy, playing the game as a family, pay to win and leveling the playing field.
World of Tanks 360 Edition will be released during Q3 2013 on Xbox 360. World of Tanks on PC is out now.