- Indie Rock: Social Interaction Trainer
- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
Where’s My Mickey? Disney Studio Tour
- Updated: 20th Jun, 2013
Earlier this week, Disney revealed the upcoming Where’s My Mickey? game from Disney Mobile. At the announcement, we also went on a tour of the LA-based development studio, getting some insight on how the team work.
A scrum board fills the entrance hallway, showing everyone who walks in exactly what the team are working on. The team gather here every morning for a 15-minute stand-up meeting to update where everything sits in the current two-week sprint.
The studio walls are covered with boards showing concept art, gags and other ideas for upcoming levels.
And most amusingly, everyone in the office uses their desk in-tray to store toys. Lemons with faces are also a popular item, presumably from developing the Life Gives You Lemons episode in the game. Here’s a video of what goes on in the studio.