- First Impressions: Pillars of Eternity
- Tips for Getting Started in Cities: Skylines
- LEGO Jurassic World Hands-On Preview
- A Quick Guide to Getting Started as a Twitch Streamer
- War for the Overworld Interview: Josh Bishop
- The Order: 1886 vs East London 2015
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Beta Impressions
Where’s My Mickey? Disney Studio Tour
- Updated: 20th Jun, 2013
Earlier this week, Disney revealed the upcoming Where’s My Mickey? game from Disney Mobile. At the announcement, we also went on a tour of the LA-based development studio, getting some insight on how the team work.
A scrum board fills the entrance hallway, showing everyone who walks in exactly what the team are working on. The team gather here every morning for a 15-minute stand-up meeting to update where everything sits in the current two-week sprint.
The studio walls are covered with boards showing concept art, gags and other ideas for upcoming levels.
And most amusingly, everyone in the office uses their desk in-tray to store toys. Lemons with faces are also a popular item, presumably from developing the Life Gives You Lemons episode in the game. Here’s a video of what goes on in the studio.