- First Impressions: Pillars of Eternity
- Tips for Getting Started in Cities: Skylines
- LEGO Jurassic World Hands-On Preview
- A Quick Guide to Getting Started as a Twitch Streamer
- War for the Overworld Interview: Josh Bishop
- The Order: 1886 vs East London 2015
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Beta Impressions
The Sims 3: Dragon Valley. Pet Baby Dragons!
- Updated: 10th May, 2013
Oh my god, CUTE BABY DRAGONS! Yeah, the marketing team for The Sims 3 really do know their audience. I haven’t played The Sims 3 in ages and suddenly I want to spend money on their new Dragon Valley DLC. Here’s the announcement video:
Each dragon will affect their owner’s mood and the colour indicates their special power. For example, red dragons breathe fire and can be used to attack other Sims. I can only presume these are some kind of stunted growth baby dragons because if they grow up… that’s a whole different game.
The Sims 3 Dragon Valley is a new downloadable world coming to the Sims Store on 30th May.