- Indie Rock: Social Interaction Trainer
- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
The Sims 3: Dragon Valley. Pet Baby Dragons!
- Updated: 10th May, 2013
Oh my god, CUTE BABY DRAGONS! Yeah, the marketing team for The Sims 3 really do know their audience. I haven’t played The Sims 3 in ages and suddenly I want to spend money on their new Dragon Valley DLC. Here’s the announcement video:
Each dragon will affect their owner’s mood and the colour indicates their special power. For example, red dragons breathe fire and can be used to attack other Sims. I can only presume these are some kind of stunted growth baby dragons because if they grow up… that’s a whole different game.
The Sims 3 Dragon Valley is a new downloadable world coming to the Sims Store on 30th May.