- Nintendo Direct: Sonic Lost World AnnouncedPosted 3 days ago
- Anomaly 2 Review (PC)Posted 3 days ago
- GRID 2 Full Track List RevealedPosted 4 days ago
- Gran Turismo 6 Announced for 2013Posted 5 days ago
- More Mind-Controlled Gaming with Son of NorPosted 5 days ago
- Disney Infinity: Pirates of the Caribbean Play Set TrailerPosted 6 days ago
- New Magic 2014 Features RevealedPosted 6 days ago
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Interview – Nico BiharyPosted 7 days ago
- The Sims 3: Dragon Valley. Pet Baby Dragons!Posted 10 days ago
- Fancy Keyboards from RazerPosted 10 days ago
Echochrome PS3 and PSP Demos
- Updated: March 6, 2008
Sony Japan has released the PS3 and PSP demos of Echochrome. At the moment theese demos are only available in Japan. However, if you’d like to play them now you can by following these instructions:
For the PS3 version:
- Create a PSN account as shown in this PS3 Japanese account creation video tutorial
- Log in on your PS3 using this account and download the demo from the PSN store (37mb)
The text is in Japanese but the dialogue is in English. I had no problems playing the game, but then again there aren’t many controls!
For the PSP version:
- Download the demo from PSPFanboy (3.8mb)
- Unzip it
- Create a folder called NPJG90019 into the PSP/GAME directory
- Copy the eboot.pbp into this folder
- That’s it. Now enjoy the demo
The PSP demo requires firmware 3.90 and above, so don’t bother trying unless you have this firmware version. Oh, and the triangle button pauses the game and the X button speeds up your character.
You can see a trailer for Echochrome here.
Echochrome is released in Japan on 19th March 2008 on PS3 and PSP. UK release in Q2 2008.