Mii on a Tee

WARNING: The site featured in this post may not be a reliable trader. Since originally posting, we have found multiple reports of customers not receiving their items and their payments being retained. See here, here and here.

Order at your own risk.

If you have an outstanding claim with this company, please check out this thread on MoneySavingExpert.com

Mii on a TeeYou’ve got your Wii, you’ve created your Mii. Now what? Get your Mii on a t-shirt, that’s what!
Well stop your grinnin’ and drop your linen* now you can, courtesy of Mrcloud.com

Either send Mr Cloud a digital photo of your Mii or even better use some of the limited Mii functionality Nintendo actually bothered to include in every Wii console:

• Email your Wii Friend Code to Mr Cloud.
  • Add Mr Cloud’s Wii friend code to your Wii.
  • Goto the Mii plaza and send them your Mii.

Here is an example of what your finished t-shirt will look like:

MiiShirt

British Gaming Blog have a £3 off coupon you could use.

*Hudson – Aliens (1986)

1. Denis

19th Dec, 2006 at 3:44 pm

Holy cow!! This is awesome. I really, really want one. Thanks for the info.

Now all I need is a wireless router to actually be able to send Mii to them.

Awesome!

2. TheFluffyFist

19th Dec, 2006 at 8:14 pm

You’re welcome :-)…but you can email them a digital photo of you Mii if you’re not likely to get a router anytime soon…

3. Joe

17th Jan, 2008 at 10:23 am

I wouldn’t order from Mr Cloud if I were you, it’s a scam. Have a look at this forum of ripped-off customers. I was one of them.

4. TheFluffyFist

17th Jan, 2008 at 6:43 pm

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear that you got ripped off, and thanks for letting us know. I’ll update the post.

5. Sarah

21st Jan, 2008 at 1:08 pm

Just to confirm this is a scam – no end of problems, mails ignored, false promises. You may get your money back eventually, but you will never actually see the product, which makes you wonder if the product exists in the first place.

Also he may need to have official permission to produce these items, which i doubt he has.

6. Ian

22nd Jan, 2008 at 3:26 pm

You Know something I think that isnt a “real” t-Shirt… the image of the wii seems to sit well infront of the t-shirt, maybe through a package like photoshop which any muppet can do!

7. Jona

24th Jan, 2008 at 11:34 am

I did sent this email:

Hello,

I was searching the internet for nintendo t-shirts to make a huge fan happy when I came across this company.
    This company says on their site that ‘t-shirts are the only Mii shirts to be approved by Nintendo Europe. They are used by Nintendo U.K. to promote the Mii service and are official Nintendo promotional products.’ which can make you think that they are selling nintendo approved t-shirts in general.
    The Mii t-shirts are not available for ordering but the other nintendo t-shirts are.
    My question is: are these official t-shirts? And are you officially dealing with this company?
    The company is http://www.mrcloud.com

I hope you can shed some light on this.

Sincerely,
    Jona

Reply:

Dear Customer, thank you for your email.

No, Nintendo UK and Nintendo Europe are not connected with this company,
    and Nintendo UK are currently investigating their claims. I’m sorry for
    the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,

Jackson Davies
    Your Nintendo Team

Needs no comment

8. Katie Dale

30th Jan, 2008 at 9:42 pm

Hi,

Do not ever use or go near http://WWW.MrCloud.com
    he will take your money and then never send out or post anything.
    Trust me, he doesn’t even have a t-shirt business, its all lies.
    I ordered in November, they will not give me a refund and never will.
    http://tcritic.com/archives/your-mii-on-a-t-shirt/ just look at the reviews on this website.

KT

9. Riaz

23rd Mar, 2008 at 10:38 am

Don’t use this company – they are evil crooks taking advantage of kids.

10. Riaz

23rd Mar, 2008 at 10:38 am

I paid them ages ago and they don’t even reply to emails.

11. Steph

21st May, 2008 at 11:19 pm

I bought a Dalek t-shirt (in case you’re reading this, Craig, I’m tlaking about order #2670) on Sept. 15, 2007. When I had not received it a month later, I sent Craig, the owner, an email, to which he responded saying that he had sent it but that there was a UK postal strike. I gave it a few more weeks, and then requested that he send me another shirt since i hadn’t received it. He did not reply, nor has he replied to any emails since.

By then, it was too late for me to get my money back through PayPal. I foolishly gave this liar the benefit of the doubt.

He is a thief and a scammer. A really bad human being. DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR BUSINESS.

12. Jontogeny

29th May, 2008 at 10:00 am

Mr Cloud t shirts website is a well known scam. Numerous people have been caught out by this one. The site has been reported to World Pay and the Office of Fair Trading many times, but they dont do anything and ‘Mr Cloud’ keeps running this fraud. BUYER BEWARE!

13. Wiimonster

21st Aug, 2008 at 5:46 pm

You can get t-shirts with you mii on pretty cheap now on ebay (search for mii t-shirt)

14. Rick

5th Jan, 2009 at 4:25 am

The only reliable site for Mii and Nintendo related apparel I have found is http://www.camiisetas.com. I have bough from them and no problem at all.

15. Tom

22nd Aug, 2009 at 3:47 pm

Interesting story regarding Mr.Cloud

• Mr.Cloud is not registered company
    • His T-Shirts are unlicensed (illegal)
    • Craig Hesmondhalgh profits from stealing other peoples work

I'm a web designer who designed and built iggloo.co.uk (contemporary and kitsch home accessories website) about 4/5 years ago now.

Whilst looking at the google results for our website, we came across Mr.Cloud a "company" run by Craig Hesmondhalgh. I was amazed to find out he had duplicated our entire website and populated it with his own illegal, unlicensed branded t-shirts.

Craig (who also claims to be a Graphic Design Specialist) had forgotten to remove the word iggloo from all the text copy, hence the reason we found him on google.

My company did not pursue legal action at the time (time and cost issues), but it's bugged me that he still trades online, using our designs to front his crappy t-shirt prints.

This is a difficult area to police, the Government hasn't got it's act together and setup a dedicated online consumer fraud site, but with the rise of social networking tools consumers can easily hold guys like Craig accountable and spread the word until he takes his site down.

This guy has seriously upset and ripped off lots and lots of people now, google search is full of people posting complaints about Craig. He seems to spend his time demanding people identify themselves as customers of his before he'll respond to you. Craig – you have no idea at all of what it is to run a business and take money off people. You're attitude is appalling.

I'd completely forgotten about this bloke until today, but I'm even more keen to stop this guy from trading after seeing all the chatter around Mr.Cloud.

I'll be setting up Twitter and Facebook groups soon. I'll post links up here and be in contact with paypal, google and world pay. In the mean time here's some site's I found regarding online fraud.

Anti-fraud report