- GTA V Collector’s Edition Details
- Xbox One: Will You Buy it?
- Paper Titans Review (iOS)
- Indie Rock: Random Feedback
- Xbox One: The Games So Far
- Xbox One: Pre-Owned, Not Always Online
- The Next Xbox: Xbox One
- 5 Things We Learned from the PS4 Console Teaser
- Batman: Arkham Origins Deathstroke Trailer
- Nintendo Direct: Sonic Lost World Announced
Guild Wars 2 Environments
- Updated: September 11, 2012
I’ve been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 and even after some 60-ish hours, it’s still an amazing game. I’ll have a post up later in the week explain why. In the meantime here’s a screenshot gallery to show you some of the beautiful environments and quirky areas that I’ve stumbled across in my travels.
Of course, when you’re actually playing, the game looks more like this: