- Indie Rock: GAME OF THE YEAR 420BLAZEIT
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Where To Find The Tablets?
- Breaking A World Record – The Liveblog
- Guinness World Record FIFA 15 Marathon Attempt This Wednesday
- Indie Rock: Return of the Obra Dinn
- Retroreflection – Nintendo/Squaresoft Gems of a Generation
- Indie (Grim)Rock: Legend Of Grimrock 2
Guild Wars 2 Environments
- Updated: 11th Sep, 2012
I’ve been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 and even after some 60-ish hours, it’s still an amazing game. I’ll have a post up later in the week explain why. In the meantime here’s a screenshot gallery to show you some of the beautiful environments and quirky areas that I’ve stumbled across in my travels.
Of course, when you’re actually playing, the game looks more like this: