- GTA V Collector’s Edition Details
- Xbox One: Will You Buy it?
- Paper Titans Review (iOS)
- Indie Rock: Random Feedback
- Xbox One: The Games So Far
- Xbox One: Pre-Owned, Not Always Online
- The Next Xbox: Xbox One
- 5 Things We Learned from the PS4 Console Teaser
- Batman: Arkham Origins Deathstroke Trailer
- Nintendo Direct: Sonic Lost World Announced
Binary Domain Box Art, Whaaaa’?
- Updated: January 11, 2012
Now, I am really excited by Binary Domain. I thoroughly enjoyed the sections I played at the Eurogamer Expo and I’m still intrigued by the flexibility of the voice commands.
Still, when I saw the final packshot today… hahahahahaaaaaa!
Now I have nothing wrong with a good bromance among team-mates under tough warfare conditions. But look at the injured right leg of the guy that’s being carried. And now look at the right shoulder of the guy that’s carrying him, protagonist Dan Marshall.
What’s happening? Is his leg going over Marshall’s arm? Under it? Where is Marshall’s shoulder? Oh my brain…