- Nintendo Direct: Sonic Lost World AnnouncedPosted 1 day ago
- Anomaly 2 Review (PC)Posted 1 day ago
- GRID 2 Full Track List RevealedPosted 2 days ago
- Gran Turismo 6 Announced for 2013Posted 3 days ago
- More Mind-Controlled Gaming with Son of NorPosted 4 days ago
- Disney Infinity: Pirates of the Caribbean Play Set TrailerPosted 4 days ago
- New Magic 2014 Features RevealedPosted 4 days ago
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Interview – Nico BiharyPosted 5 days ago
- The Sims 3: Dragon Valley. Pet Baby Dragons!Posted 8 days ago
- Fancy Keyboards from RazerPosted 8 days ago
Daily News – PlayStation Store, NGP, Duke Nukem, Konami, Portal 2 and Catwoman
- Updated: June 2, 2011
After a long break, the PlayStation Store is finally back. It doesn’t include the welcome back gifts yet. Games that should have been released over the past month will be now be available like Under Siege, which we previewed a while back.
Lots of details about Sony’s NGP console (successor to the PSP) have been finding their way onto the internet today. See what Dutch site Tweakers.net had to say after getting hold of an actual NGP console. [Note: This article is in Dutch, so I've included a link via Google Translate so you can read it in English]
NeoGAF has tons of screenshots from many of the upcoming NGP games including Uncharted: Golden Abyss and WipEout 2048. Oh, yes, a new WipEout game is on the way. Yay.
Konami kicks off this year’s E3 with its pre-E3 show in a few hours. You can watch the whole event online on the special E3 section of Konami’s website from 1am BST (or 5pm PST) tonight.
Square Enix have released a barn-storming E3 trailer for Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club members get their mitts on the Duken Nukem Forever demo from tomorrow (3rd June 2011). It’s also been announced that they will also get the first multiplayer add-on pack for the game free of charge when it’s released. There’s also a stonking launch trailer to feast your eyes upon.
Ubisoft is opening up a Child of Eden experience in London from the 4th – 17th June 2011 where you can try out the game and enjoy Tetsuya Mizuguchi’s very own artwork.
Sony is celebrating the first birthday of its PlayStation Plus service on the 29th June 2011 by dishing out lots of treats to its lovely customers. No details on what these treats might be but free games are always welcome.
To finish off today’s news we have the nimble little minx herself, namely Catwoman, from Rocksteady Studio’s Batman: Arkham City game. Interestingly, you will be able to take control of Catwoman and explore Arkham City. On this evidence she is going to kick some serious butt.